Re: The Future for ID

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 02:16:59 EDT

    In a message dated 10/5/2000 10:50:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Nucacids@aol.com writes:

    > << Certainly the fact that we can use our technology to manipulate
    > biological systems is hardly evidence of ID in nature. That would be
    > begging
    > the question. >>
    >
    > FMAJ,
    >
    > I'm afraid your response indicates you missed the whole point of my essay.
    > For just the briefest moment, you'll have to step out of your anti-ID armor
    > understand what I am saying. Do you want to battle or understand?

    Do you have any argument to make other than to assert? Why do you suggest
    that I do not want to understand? Nor is battling an argument inconsistent
    with understanding an argument. If you want to make an argument then at least
    address why my argument is incorrect.