Re: The Future for ID

From: Nucacids@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 02:42:00 EDT

    In a message dated 10/5/00 6:17:32 PM Dateline Standard Time,
    FMAJ1019@aol.com writes:

    >Do you have any argument to make other than to assert?

    Still wearing that battle gear, eh?

    >Why do you suggest that I do not want to understand?

    I don't know if you want to understand. You simply didn't.

    >Nor is battling an argument inconsistent with understanding an argument.

    Except that you posted your lengthy battle reply about, oh, 30 minutes after
    I posted
    my essay. Give you time to write, and well, that leaves about 15 minutes to
    "understand." Thus, it's more likely that you approached my essay with one
    intention - to find arenas for battle. Did you read my essay before
    responding or did you read it while responding?

    >If you want to make an argument then at least address why my argument is
    >incorrect.

    Obsessed with battling, eh? I never said your argument was incorrect. It's
    simply out of place and irrelevant. But I don't expect you to understand. :)

    Mike