Re: The Future for ID

From: Nucacids@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 01:50:24 EDT

    In a message dated 10/5/00 5:09:39 PM Dateline Standard Time,
    FMAJ1019@aol.com writes:

    << Certainly the fact that we can use our technology to manipulate
     biological systems is hardly evidence of ID in nature. That would be begging
     the question. >>

    FMAJ,

    I'm afraid your response indicates you missed the whole point of my essay.
    For just the briefest moment, you'll have to step out of your anti-ID armor
    understand what I am saying. Do you want to battle or understand?

    Mike