Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 22:35:56 EDT

    >Huxter: Be wary of imposters and posters using mulitple names to appear
    to have support - nucacids and >DNAunion appear to be the same person, and it
    also appears that 'Mike B. Gene' may be making a >comeback under a different
    name.

    >The ARN discussion board was shut down in part due to the fact that ID
    advocates were posting under >multiple identities which, big surprise, heaped
    accolades on each other (which were in fact themseves!).

    >> Susan: what!? creationists being dishonest?!

    >>DNAunion: What? Atheistic Nazi's not being able to distinguish between ID
    and Creationism!

    >>>FMAJ: That is totally uncalled for and imho very insulting.

    DNAunion: Yes, I agree that Huxter's implications and Susan's comments were
    totally uncalled for and very insulting. As has been shown, Huxter's claims
    about me are totally false.

    Susan did not need to here the evidence - she simply assumed that I and the
    others are guilty. And on top of her assumption based on not a single shread
    of evidence, Susan then adds injury to insult by calling me a Creationist and
    dishonest (not to mention her later implication that my/our arguments are
    based on ignorance). I am not a Creationist and do not appreciated being
    called one as an insult - as Susan obviously intended. Furthermore, I am not
    dishonest, and I do not appreciate having such things said about me. Yes,
    FMAJ, I agree with you - their unprovoked and unfounded comments were
    insulting and uncalled for. Thanks for seeing the truth and not taking the
    side of your friends over that of truth (sarcasm intended)

    I notice that no one said a word to Susan for her unprovoked insults of me
    and the others? But when I - the outsider - returned the favor all hell
    broke loose. You people blindly follow your self-imposed double standards.
    Too bad you can't just face your opponents honestly - that you have to resort
    to underhanded tactics.