Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 22:40:52 EDT

    >FMAJ: That is totally uncalled for and imho very insulting.

    >Troublemaker (er, I mean Huxter): Then I suggest you dare not disagree with
    DNAunion on anything

    DNAunion: I have no problem with people disagreeing with me or showing me to
    be wrong. It is the unfounded and unprovoked accusations I strongly object
    to - like those Susan made about me and others without even knowing us.

    >Troublemaker (er, I mean Huxter)… as I have seen him do elsewhere, when you
    show the weakness of his argument the type of slanderous nonsense he posted
    to Susan and I becomes commonplace...

    DNAunion: What are you talking about? How did Susan show the weakness of my
    argument? I never even made an argument to Susan. She just took it upon
    herself to accept your unsupported gossip and heap on top of that her own
    uninformed insults.

    Why not pay attention to reality, Huxter, instead of trying to invent your
    own?