Re: Why I don't reject ID

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 23:27:40 EDT

    In a message dated 10/1/2000 8:24:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, DNAunion
    writes:

    > DNAunion: In another thread at ARN, I openely admitted that I was not
    > knowledgable about RuBisCO before delving into a discussion where several
    > of my thoughts were shown to be incorrect. Thus I do not feel comfortable
    > having material on RuBisCO presented here (as it deals with a subject that
    > I openly admitted to not being knowledgable about).

    Then I apologize. I thought that your comments on Rubisco were quite helpful
    although I disagreed with one aspect of your statement. I had not heard of
    Rubisco and decided to search for "Rubisco and intelligent design" and was
    directed to the ARN forum. I was also not aware at the time that I posted the
    reference that you even were a participant to this group. I was looking for
    references to understand the remarks made by NucAcids and I am still reading
    through the 4 large pages found at ARN that discuss Rubisco and other topics.