ID vs. ?

From: Bertvan@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 09:10:21 EDT

    Hi FMA,

    ID hasn't yet become dogmatic enough to have a rigid definition. My
    definition is merely the conclusion that universe is the result of a rational
    design, rather the result of random processes. It includes the belief that
    life consists of more than matter and the impersonal physical forces we now
    recognize. (mind, creativity, spontaneity, free will are forces science does
    not presently know how to deal with) The Gaia concept is certainly a part of
    ID.
    Bertvan