Re: Dembski 1/2

From: Cliff Lundberg (cliff@cab.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 17:36:38 EDT

    Bertvan@aol.com wrote:

    >Bertvan:
    >I don't think ID either demands or denies action through non-natural
    >mechanisms. Do you consider "intelligence" either miraculous or non-natural?

    Everything's natural to me. I can't imagine abandoning this for
    a more complex idea. Intelligence could be miraculous, anything
    could be miraculous. But nothing is supernatural. If it exists, it's
    natural.

    None of these terms are particularly scientific, so you can use
    them any way you like without fear of logical criticism.

    --Cliff Lundberg  ~  San Francisco  ~  415-648-0208  ~  cliff@cab.com