ADV - ATHLETIC DIRECTOR

From: Craig De Lisle (delislecr@cs.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 09:39:46 EDT

                                                                  Football Visual Stats
                                                          (www.VISUALSTATSLLC.COM)

                                                             !!! Soon To Be Released !!!

                                 TO: ATHLETIC DIRECTOR, HEAD FOOTBALL COACH, STATISTICIAN

    If you would like a 1.6 megabyte sample statistician's or coach's video to down load to view on your computer, send your request to my e-mail
    account at delislecr@cs.com. The statistician's view demonstrates how a play runs and collects the data.

    If you would like to see our main football data entry input form, at our web site you may view an enlarge picture of the football field by going to
    our products features page and clicking on the field. Our website will be completed soon.

    Football Visual Stats is the latest innovation to combine collecting critical information and stats on a football game with the power of a laptop or
    hand held computer. The Football Visual Stats was designed to be used anywhere.

    This product was initially developed for use by statisticians and coaches for the collection of game statistics and analysis respectively. Now
    with the ease of operation and simplicity of design, football stats can be collected and used by anyone who has an interest in the game. Track
    your favorite team or player or just play along to be more involved with the game.

    Football Visual Stats software enables the statisticians or anyone who just wants to collect stats and be more involved in the game to record
    offensive and defensive formations and plays as well as the players involved. For both your team and the opponents while the play is in
    progress and still have time in-between plays to prepare for the next play or just enjoy the game.

    This software has something for everyone from Coaches/Statisticians to Fantasy Football, Ardent Football Fan or Armchair Quarterback.

    Statisticians can now team up with the coaching staff using the software's Analysis Tool to provide valuable real time information during the
    game such as offensive and defensive formations , plays, down and distance and other valuable information. In addition statisticians do not
    have to spend hours of their personal time recording stats onto manual input sheets, later to be entered into a computer spreadsheet after the
    game. Either during or after the game, statisticians can print reports for the coaches. This feature can also be valuable in supplying information
    to the media about your team immediately after the game.

    Fantasy football fans and armchair quarterbacks can equally benefit from this software by playing along with their favorite teams or players and
    collecting general and personal stat information. The stat information can be viewed and printed out and shared as you follow your favorite
    teams and players. Play along and follow with the same information that coaches and radio commentators use when reporting games.

    Please visit our web site where you can read about some of the features of the system and then you can download and view the video(s) of
    interest to you. These videos will give you an excellent idea of how the software works, and most of all how the software can help add to your
    understanding and knowledge of the strategies of the game by using the analysis tool to identify why your team is either succeeding or failing
    against the opponent. All training necessary to learn the software is accomplished by using the same audio and video techniques you see in
    the demonstration videos. The tutorial demonstrates in a step by step approach how to use the software with visual examples, including how to
    setup and use all of the features in the system.

    The most important thing is how the videos will demonstrate how to increase your awareness and enjoyment of the game by allowing you to
    collect and view critical information while the game is in progress.

                                                                     ************************
                                                                     About The Company
                                                                     ************************

    Visual-Stats L.L.C. is a corporation totally dedicated to developing real-time football visual statistics software for many sporting activities. Our
    software has been designed with the help of coaches and statisticians to enter and analyze football information as the game occurs. Our
    coaching consultants wanted to take advantage of another form of information that can be recorded and analyzed during the game.

    In the course of achieving this goal we have developed software that not only coaches and statisticians found beneficial, but also fantasy
    football participants and ardent fans that just want to follow their favorite teams or players.

    Our research has indicated that coaches wanted the ability to enter the statistical data once during the game, for both the offensive and
    defensive players in the same play. They also wanted to be able to take advantage of using this information at half time and all during the
    second half of the game. Also, as the play was entered, coaches wanted the system to automatically collect and update both the game and
    player stats.

    Our company has succeeded in entering in play by play information visually by formation, play, and player as the play occurs on the field by
    using our powerful Play Wizard Tool and play formations for data entry.

    E-MAIL US BACK TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR LIST