Re: ID

From: Cliff Lundberg (cliff@cab.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 02:27:20 EDT

    Bertvan@aol.com wrote:

    >What we have in common is skepticism of "random mutation and
    >natural selection" as an explanation of nature's diversity.

    I have no problem with RM&NS. I do have a problem with complexes
    arising solely through microevolution. I guess this makes me a special
    enemy of ID, since ID theorists rely heavily on the straw man of
    microevolution. (Evolution must be gradual, so it can be false!)

    --Cliff Lundberg  ~  San Francisco  ~  415-648-0208  ~  cliff@cab.com