Intellectual Integrity

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 17:02:54 EDT

    Troy:

    I read your email of 30 April with interest. However, your closing line
    riled me somewhat! You wrote: "...is certainly further evidence of the
    lack of intellectual integrity which pervades the anti-evolution
    movement."

    You may remember that way back in March I posted the following:

    "The Book of Number specifies thirty-seven, and certain of its
    multiples, as unique objects. Likewise, the Book of God - the Bible -
    specifies thirty-seven, and certain of its multiples, as unique objects.
    A detailed study of these remarkable correspondences enables one to be
    an intellectually-fulfilled Christian - even a YEC !"

    This statement is supported by a comprehensive body of evidence,
    recently-assembled under the heading, "The Lamp: a role for numerical
    coincidence in the pursuit of truth." The page address is

    http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/Symb.htm

    I'm all for intellectual integrity! - but, as I'm sure you'll agree,
    it's got to be seen to operate both ways! May I suggest that you - and
    others of your persuasion - take a look at this hard evidence of
    supernatural ID - and point out the flaws in my thesis.

    Sincerely,

    Vernon

    Vernon Jenkins MSc
    [musician, mining engineer, and formerly Senior Lecturer in Maths and
    Computing, the Polytechnic of Wales (now the University of Glamorgan)]

    http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/index.htm

    http://www.compulink.co.uk/~indexer/miracla1.htm