RE: Intellectual Integrity

From: Troy Britain (troybritain@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 05:22:13 EDT

     Hi all (Vernon),

    >> May I suggest that you - and others of your persuasion - take a look at
    this hard evidence of supernatural ID - and point out the flaws in my
    thesis. <<

     While I was reading Vernon's demonstration that math does indeed work with
    the number 37, I was struck by several curious facts.

     A) My wife is 37 years old!

     B) My wife is *3* years older than I am (the cradle robber), which of
    course makes me 34, 3 + 4 is *7*, again 37!

     C) Our birthdays are both in July, the *7th* month!

     D) My birthday is the 15th, hers is the 27th, 15 + 27 is 42 (which is the
    answer to life the universe and everything btw), 42 divided by *3* is 14,
    14 divided by 2 (there are two of us) is *7*. 37 again!

     Hmmmm...

     Bye

     Troy Britain (Amateur Naturalist)