Re: Intellectual Integrity

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 15:58:53 EDT

    Dear Vernon

    >Presumably, you will already know that, as a denary object, 37 also has
    >interesting properties that are independent of the foregoing.

    The word "denary" is not in my dictionary. What does it mean?

    >for other reasons, ten appears to be the natural choice of system radix!

    Why? A system based on 12 would be much handier <G> for humans, 2 is
    logical for computers.

    >many are radix-dependent while others are absolute - ie independent of
    place, of time, and
    > of man's hand!

    Have you tried your calculations in base 12? (my math isn't so good)

    By the way, if someone in Jesus' time and place had yelled, "Hey, Jesus,"
    do you think Joshua ben Joseph would have turned around?

    >However, the account is not complete for we have yet to consider the
    numerical implications of the >Creator's name as it is rendered in the
    Greek, nominative case, of both Septuagint and New >Testament:

    Do you consider the Septuagint as inerrant, on a par with the Biblical
    autographs?

    billwald@juno.com
    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.