Re: I also support the moderator

From: Rich Blinne <e-lists@blinne.org>
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 10:16:37 EST

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:51:17 -0500, RFaussette@aol.com said:
> I'm not sorry, Roger. My post was accurate. Do you conveniently forget
> the Israelis who were arrested on the Jersey shore for jumping up and
> down and congratulating one another as the towers fell? ... [More off topic stuff]

Rich, your claim of supporting the moderator rings hollow. You support
the moderator by not posting off topic material. The fact that someone
else posted something off topic is no defense. In fact, it is the
interminable responses to off topic posts that make them a problem in
the first place. Please take this discussion off list per our
moderator's request.