Re: Racism and YEC (WAS:Four items of possible controversy)

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 07:27:25 EST

    In a message dated 11/19/03 2:51:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, jan@dekoning.ca
    writes:
    So, if in our outlook on life we look down on
    different-coloured" people, than in our science we take that outlook
    along. If then we have never given these people a chance to go to school,
    than it is easy to say that they have less intelligence. We forget easily
    that science, knowing etc. have nothing in common with intelligence.
    The same things happen today as well, but we do not see it because we have
    taken the belief of our upbringing with us. I hear it regularly: "It is
    their own fault that they are poor, or are homeless. We made it, and we
    are immigrants. So they are just lazy." Apart from the fact that in that
    way we can escape our responsibility, I know people who honestly believe
    it, and would be willing to write it down as well.
    We are not talking about "looking down on coloured people." That's a
    personal position of arrogance. we are talking about whether there are real
    racial differences that would enable one group to dominate another and there
    are. We are being progressively dominated by a people who practice an ancient
    religion that destroys other religions. The secret of their success is
    eugenics.

      “The land which you are entering and will possess is a polluted land,
    polluted by the foreign population with their abominable practices, which have made
    it unclean from end to end. Therefore do not give your daughters in marriage
    to their sons, and do not marry your sons to their daughters, and never seek
    their welfare or prosperity. Thus you will be strong and enjoy the good things
    of the land, and pass it on to your children as an everlasting possession.”

    That is racism. The basic requirement for eugenics to operate is isolated
    breeding. There it is and it's espoused throughout the OT.

    If you deny racial differences and there really are racial differences you've
    relegated one race to rule and the rest to be subjugated including yours and
    affirmed the Old Covenant as opposed to the New.

    rich faussette