Re: Racism and YEC (WAS:Four items of possible controversy)

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 07:31:11 EST

    In a message dated 11/19/03 5:59:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk writes:
    In many ways a list like this is not a good place to discuss issues like
    this which need a depth of treatment rather than quick responses in which
    the writer tries to give a salient point but cant give the time needed for a
    proper answer.
    That's right. That's why you should read the books I bring to your attention
     instead of calling names. You run the risk of maligning people without
    having done your homework. I will not belabor the point anymore. I am also
    busy, but I believe it is oyu that owes the apology for your accusation of
    racism.
    rich faussette