Re: Kirk Durston's response - 3

From: Denyse O'Leary (oleary@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 05:03:24 EST

    Kirk asked me to post this to the list. I will send him the comments of
    H. Van Till and Walter Hicks.

    --

    >> So waht!

    From Mr. Robert's inserted comments, I see no reason to believe that he is actually interested in thinking critically about this issue. Regretfully, I do not have time to engage in discussions with people who will not think and do not have the motivation to educate themselves to at least the level of being able to carry on an intelligent conversation on this issue.

    Preston asked an honest question, and I would be happy to respond to any further clarification or questions that he may desire, but I will not be able to take the time to engage in the level of interaction that Mr. Roberts feels obligated to practice.

    --

    For clarification, I should add that Michael Roberts has already responded to the list, as follows:

    --

    I am sorry if you dont follow what I am concerned about. However I do not see any rational connection between natural processses only dealing with a few bits of information and humans which can deal with lots of info.

    In my reponse I asked for details of your empirical work and experiments as I consider what you write to be thought experiments rather than real experiments.

    Now are you able to specify the experiments you have done and if so where are they published?

    Are you unable to answer my serious questions then?

    --

    Denyse

    -- To see what's new in faith and science issues, go to www.designorchance.com My next book, By Design or By Chance?: The Growing Controversy Over the Origin of Life in the Universe (Castle Quay Books, Oakville) will be published Spring 2004.

    To order, call Castle Quay, 1-800-265-6397, fax 519-748-9835, or visit www.afcanada.com (CDN $19.95 or US$14.95).

    Denyse O'Leary 14 Latimer Avenue Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5N 2L8 Tel: 416 485-2392/Fax: 416 485-9665 oleary@sympatico.ca www.denyseoleary.com