Re: The Iota Subscript

From: richard@biblewheel.com
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 02:31:39 EST

    Walt wrote:

    > I think, Richard, that you miss the reason why many
    > people like me are not interested. Let me state it and
    > see if you can tell me why I am wrong.

    Hi Walt,

    Thanks for you insights. They are very valuable, but I see a number of
    problems with the reasons you gave. First, there seems to be a fundamental
    inconsistency in your point of view. It leapt out to me immediately because
    I have seen it many times. Here is what I mean. You started out by
    suggesting that the numerical phenomena and the Bible Wheel are REAL and
    then said "Now what?" and went on to assert that it was a "toy" that "added
    nothing to Christianity."

    If the numerical phenomena and the Bible Wheel really exist in what you
    admit to be "inspired writings", then how can you deny that God put them
    there? And if you admit that God put them there, then how could you then say
    that they are "toys" that "add nothing to Christianity"? I think you need to
    asked God, not Vernon nor me, why He put them there. All Vernon and I did
    was discovery them. I think it is inconsistent to 1) admit Scripture is
    inspired, and 2) admit its numerical structure is real, and then 3) suggest
    the latter to be nothing but a "toy." Forgive me, but your response also
    seems to lack Christian imagination and a proper historical perspective. I
    get the impression you answered without actually thinking much about the
    issue or reading any of the pages I cited. Forgive me if I am wrong, and
    please take no offence. I greatly value your effort to answer me.

    Another problem is that you have restricted the conversation to mere
    numerical relations. This is not at all correct. The patterns are fully
    integrated with all levels of meaning; its not just numerical. For example,
    there is the integration of the numerical structures with the plain text of
    Scripture, e.g. the reiterative prime hexagon/star pairs 19/37 and 37/73
    that generate the structure of Genesis 1.1 integrate with the plain text
    where God repeatedly associates the Work of Creation with the Number 6.
    Exegesis relating the Number 6 to Creation goes back to the early church
    (e.g. Clement of Alexandria). This also integrates with the nature of
    reality via hexagonal space filling structures, the hexagonal Chi-Rho, 3D
    axes, etc. Another example is seen in my work on the large-scale structure
    of Scripture in the form of the Wheel which has nothing to do with numerical
    relations per se. Any child can recognize the significance of the simple
    Circle as the ideal symbol of things divine, eternal, and perfect. Perhaps
    you could explain to me how it is possible to dismiss the beautiful and
    endless ramifications of the tri-radiant cruciform halo formed by the
    sevenfold symmetric perfection of the Bible Wheel? To call this a "mere
    coincidence" is to rob language of all meaning. Oddly enough, its the only
    answer I have yet received from people who deny the significance of my work.

    It seems to me (IMHO) that you really did not mean to say that the patterns
    are real, because if they are really REAL, then there can be no doubt that
    they surpass the greatest discoveries in the history of the world.

    Finally, to suggest that non-believers would confuse this with "Kooky
    Christian stuff" because "People are always managing to find patterns in the
    midst of chaos" is an EXTREME stretch. I did nothing ... let me repeat ..
    NOTHING to force fit the sevenfold symmetric perfection of the Bible Wheel.
    The truth is that I studied the basic Bible Wheel for FIVE years before one
    day thinking to myself, "Hey! The first Spoke is composed of the first book
    of the Law (Genesis), the first book of the Prophets (Isaiah), and the first
    book of the NT Epistles (Romans)! That's interesting." By the end of the
    day, I had the Canon Wheel in my hand. I was utterly struck dumb with
    amazement. I sat in awe for three days just looking at it. It was the purest
    moment of scientific discovery mingled with religious ecstasy. I had been
    studying the Wheel for five years, and I suddenly and effortlessly
    DISCOVERED a large-scale symmetric structure in the Holy Bible never before
    seen in the history of the world! Sealed with the Aleph and Tav! There was
    no looking for patterns in chaos, Walt. It didn't happen that way. It is the
    Work of God.

    Thanks again for the intelligent and respectful feedback. It is greatly
    appreciated. I hope the conversation continues.

    Richard
    Discover the sevenfold symmetric perfection of the Holy Bible at
    http://www.BibleWheel.com