RE: One Simple Question

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 23:33:15 EDT

     Hi Richard,
    I need to back track because I didn't notice the 'science' after ID. Sorry,
    my eyes are not great anymore at these font sizes. I don't think there is
    an ID science. To believe in intelligent design is required for a proper
    understanding of the universe if the universe is designed. But it isn't
    possible to have an ID science.

    Sorry about my misunderstanding of what you were saying.