One Simple Question

From: richard@biblewheel.com
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 20:36:52 EDT

    In post http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/200307/0650.html Glen responded to
    my question

    >Also, my point was that if we do live in an
    >ID universe, which you admit to be possible,
    >then it would seem that ID science would be
    >*necessary* to correctly understand our
    >universe. Is this correct?

    with the now infamous "diatribe" that has become a thread unto itself.

    The question still stands. I would be very pleased if someone would care to
    answer it.

    Thank you,

    In service of our humble Christ,

    Richard Amiel McGough
    Discover the sevenfold symmetric perfection of the Holy Bible at
    http://www.BibleWheel.com