Re: Calvinistic Epistemology

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 12:55:52 EST

    Jan wrote: "But no true Christian will then say: therefor we can have "true"
    (but this is now "true" in another context) knowledge of anything physical.
    Quoting out of context is not a very nice way to get your point across."

    My quote was from Terry's post and, if out of context, I apologize. I am
    trying to understand this issue, not preach about it. Terry will no doubt be
    able to say if I "got my point across" or was just whistling in the wind. I
    do that sometimes. (G)

    I am uncomfortable with your continued use of the term "true Christian." Are
    there "false Christians?"

    Burgy

    John W. Burgeson (Burgy)
    www.burgy.50megs.com