RE: Friends, Expats, and war

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 12:52:24 EST

    I will clear up my position. Sadly, I think we have to do this but I don't
    think it is going to be a lark. Because of that, I won't be signing a
    petition. I think the Europeans are once again digging their heads in the
    sand like Chamberlain did in 1939. THat doesn't mean I have any desire to
    see any of the innocent on either side die.

    personal stories of struggle