Re: An interesting essay for evangelicals

From: jdac (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 02:46:55 EST

    Well said Michael. The centurion and his slave homosexual lovers? This guy
    needs to get real! There is not one shred of evidence for such a silly
    suggestion.

     We have arguments such as these in Oz, mainly from the hierarchy of the Uniting
    church, less so in the Anglican and Catholics (although still present). Once we
    are tolerant of homosexuality as people's God given gift to some people what is
    next on the reform agenda? Pedophila? Incest? The same cultural,
    sociological, and biological arguments can be used to justify these behaviours
    as well. There are already groups lobbying for change in these areas.

    Jon