Global warming -- is it for real?

From: John or Carol Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 22:13:32 EST

    I have placed on my website, page 6. links to an ongoing controversy
    between the Scientific American and one Bjorn Lomberg. The debate reminds
    me of the "15 points" debate Sci-AM took on a few weeks ago.

    Glenn -- do you have any input for us on this controversy?

    I have also updated the material on the course I am teaching through week
    2. Today's session was on the relationship between science and religion,
    ethical reasoning, and a 40 minute discussion of the ethics in three
    cases of death.

    John Burgeson

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
            (an eclectic web site about science/theology, quantum mechanics,
             ethics, baseball, humor, cars, philosophy, etc.)