Re: Global warming -- is it for real?

From: John or Carol Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 21:22:33 EST

    For what it's worth, the Jan. 7 Washington Post reported that the Danish
    Research Agency (the equivalent of our National Academy of Science) had
    denounced Lomborg for "scientific dishonesty". >>

    Yes, that was part of the material on the web site I referenced.

    John Burgeson

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
            (an eclectic web site about science/theology, quantum mechanics,
             ethics, baseball, humor, cars, philosophy, etc.)