Re: Global warming -- is it for real?

From: Stein A. Stromme (stromme@mi.uib.no)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 04:39:33 EST

    Apologies for following up on my own posting, but I found Lomborg's
    page

         <http://www.lomborg.com/critique.htm>

    which contains pointers to the decision by The Danish Committees on
    Scientific Dishonesty (DCSD)

        <http://www.forsk.dk/uvvu/nyt/udtaldebat/bl_decision.htm>

    in English, as well as Lomborg's own reply

        <http://www.lomborg.com/press_release.htm>.

    I think his web site is well worth visiting, in particular the story
    on how Sci Am actually threatened to sue Lomborg for copyright
    infringement, for putting Sci Am's critique of Lomborg on his web page
    in order to answer its points one by one. See

         <http://www.greenspirit.com/lomborg/>.

    Stein

    --
    Stein Arild Str¯mme            +47 55584825, +47 95801887
    Universitetet i Bergen                  Fax: +47 55589672