Re: Global warming -- is it for real?

From: Cmekve@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 21:09:56 EST

    Burgy-

    For what it's worth, the Jan. 7 Washington Post reported that the Danish
    Research Agency (the equivalent of our National Academy of Science) had
    denounced Lomborg for "scientific dishonesty".

      See http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A24584-2003Jan7.html

    Karl
    Karl V. Evans
    cmekve@aol.com

    In a message dated 1/13/03 8:25:03 PM Mountain Daylight Time,