Burgy's Testimony

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 23:54:28 EDT

    Burgyís Testimony

    I think that Burgy has shown incredible courage in posting his personal
    testimony on this list. I further believe that the rest of us should
    follow suit. I know that my own cannot be anywhere near as compelling,
    but I am willing to post if even one other person can agree that this is
    a good idea --- and maybe even they do not.

    BTW: we recently did this in a Stephen Ministry meeting at the church I
    attend. The results were truly amazing and make one wonder why we dare
    not more be far more open to our neighbors. There are many ways to come
    to know the Lord and you must hear those of others to understand his
    amazing grace.

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>