RE: Understanding Prophecy (was Re: Daniel)

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 10:14:35 EDT

    Its also interesting that the very people who claim that they are for a
    plain sense, non-critical, literalistic interpretation of the Bible are
    often the same folks who lap this stuff up, political agenda and all. It
    again shows the need for a modern reading of the Bible as many of these
    people truly do not realize that they are reading their political and
    cultural biases right into the text when they applaud these guys for their
    "biblical" interpretation of the end times