Re: Oppressive YEC

From: Guy Blanchet (guyblanchet@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 07:14:44 EDT

    Glenn Morton a Ècrit:

    > I have watched this exchange with interest.

    Mr. Morton,

    Yes I agree that OECs are makers of fine scientific theories. But, in striving
    to be scientific right down to the tips of their toes they tend to forget that
    the ultimate goal of proving that the earth is zillions of years old instead of
    only tens of thousands will never be achieved. One very important step in
    science which is verification will always be out of reach. So how scientific
    are they really?

    May I suggest in closing Mr. Morton that outbursts such as the one you just
    displayed should ideally not occur on the ASA post.

    Regards