RE: The truth will prevail (was Re: The Fourth Day falsifies

From: Stephen J. Krogh (panterragroup@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 17:20:09 EDT

    Concordism )
    Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:04:11 -0500
    Sender: asa-owner@lists.calvin.edu

    Jim,

    Why don't you tell us how YOU interpret Genesis 1 to be scientifically
    accurate. Is it on the same lines as Hugh Ross' Reason's to Believe
    scenario? I haven't really seen your take on it, per se, just that you say
    it is scientifically correct. What about angiosperms?

    Stephen J. Krogh, P.G.
    The PanTerra Group
    http://panterragroup.home.mindspring.com