RE: Bear sacrifice

From: Adrian Teo (ateo@whitworth.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 13:11:40 EDT

    Hello George,

    For the sake of discussion, I wonder where you see evidence that "stonrgly
    suggests" such traits. It seems to me that it all depends on which species
    one chooses to draw attention to. Gibbons pair bond, but not chimps.
    Orangutans tend to be solitary creatures while Rhesus live in troops.
    Vampire bats will share their meal with nonrelated bats etc. etc. Doesn't it
    depends on where you choose to look?

    Adrian.