Re: ASA Perspective - Age

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 17:36:43 EDT

    Don,

    As a really, really, really old guy, I have to admit that many young
    people are much sharper than I am.

    I don't think that anyone implied that someone was stupid because he was
    young. I believe that it was only a question (not a negative judgement
    about youth in general) and was asked because some of the posts have
    been extremly immature and (for that reason) age was a somewhat relevant
    question. (IMHO)

    Respectfully,

    Walt

    --