Re: Creationism in the UK (Utley v Dawkins)

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 17:03:00 EST

    "III"! I love it!

    Not to mention Sam Berry, who has written extensively. Gareth Jones, Derek Burke, and Franciso Ayala (who has contributed in a minor way :-)). Then there are those who have not overtly "come out" in the public profile - David Young (Uni of Melbourne), who has published a standard undergraduate text on organic evolution, Ken Campbell (Australian National University), who has devoted a life to palaeontology, especially the evolution of fishes, and Alastair Richardson (University of Tasmania).

    III's of course want to minimise these people and maximise their ignorance lest their comfortable trench warfare position be shaken.

    Jon