RE: Science and religion: two ways of knowing

From: Keith B Miller (kbmill@ksu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 09:23:32 EST

    >BTW, keith, is it true that you are working on a book on the whole
    >science-religion thing? If you are , how's it coming?

    I am editing a book entitled "Perspectives on an Evolving Creation" to be
    published by Eerdmans. The text is completed, and we are waiting on the
    final editing and layout. At this point I don't have any firm publication
    date, but early fall 2002 seems likely.

    Keith

    Keith B. Miller
    Department of Geology