Re: Qs for Dr. Collins

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 16:43:55 EST

    Dave,

    A couple of comments before I ring off:

    1) It is strange that you, a Christian, dismiss my suggested "lucid and
    concise explanation" of "junk" DNA as inadequate when you still have so
    many transitional "skeletons" missing from the hypothetical "cupboard".
    Does this no longer worry evolutionists? It certainly did Darwin! - and
    with very good reason!

    2) You follow a well-worn trail when you refer to the self evident
    numero-geometrical features of Genesis 1:1 as "numerology". This, I
    suppose, implies that you agree the phenomena to be of supernatural
    origin - but of the _wrong kind_. But surely, a moment's thought must
    dismiss that notion as illogical, for it requires the "powers of
    darkness" to be involved in glorifying God and His Son, Jesus Christ
    (whose name and title are directly linked numerically with this first
    verse)!

    Regards,

    Vernon

    http://www.otherbiblecode.com