Re: Qs for Dr. Collins

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 23:16:41 EST

    Sorry, Vernon, but I see nothing that responds to my request for "a lucid
    and concise explanation." I have looked at your numerological claim about
    parts of the scriptures and the way you arrive at the "data." I find them
    without relevance. Consequently, I see no purpose in continuing the
    exchange.
    Dave

    On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:44:20 +0000 Vernon Jenkins