RE: Current Events

From: Don Perrett (don.perrett@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 01:14:23 EST

    On a similar note:
    Let me also put this in the context of science. If we can agree on temporal
    physics that is. Since God created time and he is capable of controlling and
    changing time, we must realize that if God were to change a law of
    nature/physics we would not be aware of it. An event change in history would
    not be realized by the future observer. What this means, is that while we
    may say that God has not been involved or cannot because he follows his own
    rules, we do not know what changes may have been made in the past. I would
    say that God is not prone to doing such things for the good of one person,
    but if the cry from the people is so great then he would. Again, we would
    not know however. Although certain events may cause the suffering of
    hundreds, without God's influence it could have been greater. Our
    perspective is limited to that which we can observe. We are incapable of
    seeing beyond this space and time. Because of this we must take on faith
    that whatever occurs is for the greater good of MAN and GOD.
    I pray we all accept this.
    Don P