Re: ASA Perspective

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 11:41:58 EST

    Lest I be taken out of context any further, let me point out that I
    selected two extreme points of view and presented what I believe to be
    their logical consequences. I still stand behind those statements.

    Neither viewpoint do I endorse, although some on this list do. I think
    that the resulting logic is flawed.

    I also believe that there is a tie between science and genesis and that
    genesis one is not an ancient parable, story, theology or metaphor.

    But I'm just a dumb engineer/physicist.

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>