Re: Francis S. Collins on ASA Discussion List March 24th

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 11:25:02 EST

    If votes count, I would like to add mine to these sentiments. While
    everybody should free to express his/her opionions, much of what I saw
    recently (returned from trip to find 176 ASA emails) is much like the
    chat exchanges on my grandaughter's AOL "buddy talk".

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>

    In any consistent theory, there must
    exist true but not provable statements.