Re: Francis S. Collins on ASA Discussion List March 24th

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 03:43:45 EST

    The wise and gracious :) Allan Harvey writes

    >The presence of Dr. Collins offers us a unique opportunity to interact with
    >Christian who is an expert on genetics and biomedical research

    Hi Allan. I have invited a PhD friend from my church to partake
    in the discussion. He was very interested. (He's a very quiet
    guy, doubt that he'll say anything, and I mean that seriously).

    As to Origins - at the moment, I would prefer if we took the
    week off entirely. But, if the discussion leads there, then
    so be it.

    >I'd love to see Terry's 4 posts/day rule followed voluntarily
    >to keep us from spiraling further out of control.

    Can't agree with you here, Allan. This would destroy the
    fellowship component of listserv (IMHO).

    Jim