Re: ASA Perspective

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 22:36:42 EST

    Allan,

    Many thanks for this refreshing viewpoint!!

    I will need to reflect upon it for a while and see what I can extract
    from it.

     I must admit that I am somewhat influenced by my meetings with with a
    "YEC" fro a former employer -- and he was one of the most brilliant
    engineer/scientists there. I felt his logic was faulty -- and he
    believed the same with me.

    I do believe there is room for dialog -- but I do not know how to do so.
    if ASA serves a useful purpose, then this should be one of them.

    Many thanks for your insightful inputs. Let me think about it and get
    back to you. I hope that others may have similar, thoughtful inputs.

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>

    In any consistent theory, there must