RE: Virgin Birth

From: Adrian Teo (ateo@whitworth.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 15:14:29 EST

    Hello George,

    I would not exactly say that there is no biblical justification for it.
    Consider why, if Mary had other children, did Jesus entrust the care fo Mary
    to John, instead of one of his brothers, which would have been expected in
    that culture? While you may find some way to explain that away, it is an
    issue of interpretation or differing attempts at justification, not the lack
    of biblical justification.