RE: Russ Humphreys

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 16:07:46 EST

    Michael wrote:

    >It is this type of thing which makes it so difficult to reason together.
    >Yes, I do disagree strongly with Glenn for example. So what! One or both of
    >us is wrong! I have utmost respect for what Glenn is doing.

    Life is full of very interesting disagreements. But we still have to work
    together which is why, inspite of Michael and my disagreements, I was still
    interested in having his article on my web page. We don't have to agree in
    everything in order to like and respect each other. Indeed our disagreements
    can even be rousing and vigorous but it is merely about the data, not about
    our personalities.

    with respect for Michael,

    personal stories of struggle