RE: Russ Humphreys

From: DSCH34 (dsch34@volcanomail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 19:35:37 EST

    Glenn Morton wrote:

    I will reply
    openly as one should always shed the maximal amount of light on the
    unchristian behavior of the YECs.

    Jesus Christ wrote (or rather said):

    By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

    Yes. Humphries was way out of line, and allowed his anger to get the better of him.

    But on the criteria laid down by Jesus Christ, I'd say:

    Humphries: 0 out of 10
    Morton: 0 out of 10

    Isn't it about time we stopped bashing people whose opinion we don't agree with and learn something about motes and planks?

    I don't see much evidence for disciples of Jesus Christ on either side.

    It's a good job I'm not an atheist lurker.

    Get your own FREE e-mail account at http://www.volcanomail.com