Re: [Fwd: RE: Darwinism/Compassion]

From: Stein Stromme (stromme@mi.uib.no)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 07:51:50 EST

    [Adrian Teo]

    | Lucy,
    |
    | If you are able to set your email software to use html instead of
    | text, you can get the colors I have.

    That may be so, but please don't! Html basically violates the
    standard e-mail protocol on the internet, and some receivers will not
    be able to read your mail properly, especially on a listserv such as
    this. Html is for the www, not for e-mail.

    Stein

    --
    Stein Arild Strømme                     Tel: (+47) 2212 2521
    Centre for Advanced Study               Fax: (+47) 2212 2501