RE: [NEWS] Press Release: Dembski attacks Pennock and MIT Press

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 08:36:52 EST

    Hi Burgy,

    agreed.

    > ------------

    >Accomodationist is one of those terms which pollsters know cause people
    >move to the other side of the room if one is spotted in a crowd.
    >Accommodationist has the implication of a compromiser (which many YECs
    >have
    >called me)."
    >
    >And neither you nor I are accommodationalists, I would say. But we both
    >understand the scientific enterprise quite differently than Johnson.

    And one should go on to say that Johnson's understanding of science is not
    the moral or logical equivalent of our understanding of science. We simply
    can't let him off the hook to believe that his understanding is as good or
    equal to ours.

    >Good to have you back on the list!

    Thanks, but I am not back on the list. Just saw something I wanted to
    debate! :-)