Re: Dembski

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 00:56:49 EST

    I have been studying and working in geology for 24 years in 6 universities
    and three companies. I have worked with Christians, pagans, aetheists, and
    agnostics. Some I have worked well with, other have been very difficult.
    I have encountered support, disagreement, amused tolerance and outright
    contempt for my faith but to the best of my knowledge people's opinion of
    my faith has never effected their professional conduct and attitude towards
    me.In my experience the attitudes of Dawkins, Provine, Puglicci, and
    Schafersman, et al are very much a minority.

    Jon