Re: Evolution and the Image of god

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 22:12:08 EDT

    > Below are some of my comments that I may have posted to this list
    before.
    > I do think that this is at least one way to understand the Image of God
    in
    > an evolutionary context.

    Dobson and his co-host warned their listeners of the PBS "Evolution"
    series on their show last Thursday. They mentioned Keith by name, played
    a short excerpt of a Wheaton girl asking him a question and his response
    about the image of God, and said something to the effect that he has
    completely swept the scriptures aside. They said they will revisit this
    topic next Thursday/Friday I believe, and then went on with their
    scheduled programing.

    Although Keith and I have some fundamental differences, I felt that
    Dobson's and his co-host's comments were the result of a lack of
    understanding of Keith's position, which I know is shared by most on this
    list. Some of you might want to try to talk to his co-host or Dobson
    before they air their opinions next Thursday. The phone no. is
    1-800-AFAMILY.

    Good luck,

    Bill

    GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!