RE: Phil Johnson

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 20:46:21 EDT

    As I wrote you can do some intellectual gymnastics and reconcile your theology
    with evolutionary theory. I am not ready to do that yet. However, within the
    context of a scientific theory, it is hard to reach such a position that those
    proposing it will throw up their hands and say there must be a God. One must
    have a sort of Godel type theorem negating the possibility of evolutionary
    theory in order for all scientists to discard it and become believers. I do
    not think that is possible for otherwise there is no need of faith which goes
    contrary to the nature of God. Moorad